Sunday, February 17, 2019

Jewel Envy my favorite piece of "equipment"



Hello Sunday Readers,

There are many things in our daily life at work, that make it extraordinary! These things are extraordinary, because we get from them all we need to keep going, going with our lives, be proud of that we do, enjoy what we have done and what we could accomplish!

These things at work are very different for every one of us, but not less important! I can start with the facade of the big blue house where it’s the studio, it’s a gorgeous house in the Polish neighborhood, at Roncesvilles, with big windows, light is so important to me, I came from a country that shines, and its light goes with me wherever I go, it’s at work! It’s at the studio, I feel so fortunate every time I open the door, it’s the start of new day, another good and challenge day full of light!

 
Jewel Envy, The Blue House

My bench is big,  its location is the best, no one is behind me, I have 360 degrees view of the floor and the incredible people on it. My locker is one of the most important tools I have, it’s full of almost everything that makes my work an adventure every day, I know every piece by heart, it can be a heavy mandrel or a tiny drill, they all together make my work possible and unique.

 
The Studio at Jewel Envy



We have so many tools like the rolling mill machine, the casting machine, the ultrasound and many more that we share every day. We have an incredible room call The Crystal Palace, in there we get together with our costumers to discuss new designs! 

The Crystal Palace



It’s difficult to talk about all we have at the studio, the whole thing is the secret of what I love to do and it's  makes my work life so amazing!


You can join us at Jewel Envy from Tuesday to Sunday to have a look at this incredible place, the unique jewelry pieces and the goldsmiths that can make all yours dreams come true!

Have a nice Sunday!

Helena


No comments:

Post a Comment