In 2008, David Segal and his cousin Herschel Segal founded DavidsTea
in Montreal, and opened its first store on Queen Street in Toronto the
same year, followed by its first Montreal store in 2009. In 2010
it had stores located across Canada, opening its 50th store in Waterloo,
Ontario in 2011. In November that same year it opened its first store
outside of Canada in New York. Fed by a growing tea boutique
industry, by 2012 it had expanded to more than 75 stores across
Canada and the United States. Since its inception, DavidsTea offers over
150 varieties of teas, numerous tea accessories, and seasonal offerings
We are very honored and grateful with David’s Tea on Roncesvalles
for their support in our ten anniversary party this December. We will
all be enjoying their variety of flavors and the opportunity to share
our party time with one true Canadian company.
Have a nice day.
- Happy Sunday, readers! Jewel Envy is celebrating...
- Trip to Stars Hollow
- Countdown to our Holiday Party
- Happy Movember!
- Gearing up for December 2nd!
- Hello Sunday readers, I would like tohighlight t...
- Strange November
- SPOTLIGHT ON.... ALEXIS KOSTUK!!!!!
- Dear Readers, In 2008, David Segal and his cousi...
- At Jewel Envy I have a lovely and talented collegu...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2015 (64)
- ► 2014 (87)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (55)