Saturday, November 19, 2016

Gearing up for December 2nd!

Happy Saturday Readers!

I have spent the last couple weeks collecting items for our event swag bags and raffle packages (with all proceeds going to Dress for Success Toronto).

We're trying promote all of the local businesses that are supporting our event. Today I want to thank the Village Juicery and Imelda for their for their donations to one of our raffle packages.

The Village Juicery is the first certified organic juicery and if you didn't know everything is made fresh daily. They believe in keeping things local from the produce they use to the locations they serve. Actual nutritionists and chefs develop their products to ensure both quality and taste!

Now that we have talked about body health lets talk about psychological health in form of some good shoe therapy. On the day we had our opening party on Roncy four years ago I ran out around 1pm with the knowledge that I had a fantastic dress to wear for the night but no shoes. Well I had spotted Imelda in the weeks leading up to the party but with the haze of renovations had neglected to go in. I was hooked from that first step into the store and was able to immediately narrow in on the perfect pair of shoes for my party. Imelda is always there for me when I need some shoe therapy and if you win the raffle package with the gift certificate from the store, they can be there for you as well!

The Roncy local businesses have been so generous and we are blessed to be part of this wonderful community.

Stay tuned for more notes on our sponsors!

Gillian


No comments:

Post a Comment