Sunday, November 18, 2018

My Favorite Piece

Being a jewelry designer for me opened many ways of expressing myself in tangible objects; we are essentially metal artists, and as so, we convey messages with any decision we take when creating a jewelry piece.

My favorite piece, and one of the most unique I have made, was never meant to be wore, but was meant to be carried with me always, a silver sword I created during one of the hardest moments in my life, to remind myself that there is always a fight to be won, and victory against the odds in life is won with courage, will and most importantly, with self care.




Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I'd like to hear all the stories behind your favorite pieces, online or better, visit us at the studio!

Mauricio F.

No comments:

Post a Comment