Thursday, November 8, 2018

fall classes

Hi,

I am Jerell Reichert.  I started taking silver jewellery classes in Edmonton while in high school, when Sterling Silver was $80 ounce.

I loved the process of coming up with an idea and seeing it executed.  The truth is that there were

some very simple projects that were taught to learn the different techniques.  The first thing that I

remember were making a twisted pickle fork and a jade rings.

I am excited to be working at a studio that offers classes, as working at a craft has changed my life.

It is a place that I can expand my knowledge, meet new people, continue to grow and the ability to make my own holiday gifts myself.

Working with your hands and being really focused is as powerful as meditating.

Over the next few weeks Jewel Envy is offering 2 classes.

Saturday November 10th and Sunday November 11th, 2018- (2 Day Open Class- perfect for making gifts!)

This class is open to people previous jewellery making experience.  Student will bring in their own ideas and our instructor will work with you to help you execute your projects.

Our next 1 day classes will be starting on:

Sunday November 18th, 2018 - (Nameplate) 

This introduction class will teach the process of sawing, solder, piercing and polishing metal.  Students will make a pin with a custom findings or a .

Design and pierce your name out of a sheet of precious metal. In this class you will create a stylized version of your name (or a short word) and learn to pierce it from a sheet and then make it into a finished necklace pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment