Saturday, March 11, 2017

VISITING THE CARROTBOX


Happy weekend everybody!

I was browsing through my website analytics the other day (a handy and very important feature that I use sparingly/almost never), and noticed something interesting. Some of my traffic had been directed by a website that I recognized immediately - http://www.thecarrotbox.com - a recommendation from a professor many moons ago.

It is a shop that specializes in rings specifically made from alternative materials. The owner is allergic to metals, and so she scours the internet to source the most interesting and beautiful, non-metallic pieces in wood, lucite, jade, resin, and you get the idea.

She also posts regularly on her blog, showcasing rings from makers the world over. These features are not limited to alternative materials, but include any and all fabulous wearable rings in all different styles. Anyways, one of my rings was featured here - so yay!

Go check out the blog, there is SO MUCH INSPIRATION and SO MANY RINGS! She's been blogging since 2003, so you definitely have some catching up to do. Have fun!

xx sash
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment