Tuesday, January 24, 2012


While enjoying my winter vocation in Montreal, I spent an afternoon and visited The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Of all the exhibition, Decorative Art and Design and Big Bang were inspirational. Decorative Art and Design presents how work of art revolutionized through seven hundred years from past to present. I was impressed by the change in use of material, the style and the sense of practicality. I see how we keep challenging our creativity to make our life more interesting by adding some edge on things. In Big Bang, En Masse was breathtaking to me. Once I step in En Masse's room, I don't know where to start from because every spot on the wall is covered with drawings. They are all unique and exciting. Eventhough they are drawn in black lines, two dimensional form and colorless, images speak the story and create a connection with audience. 

ChiaChien

No comments:

Post a Comment