Sunday, July 15, 2018

Latest Gem Dream

Lately in our instagram feed a lot of beautiful tourmaline gems have been popping up that I have been drooling over. While I have seen watermelon tourmaline in person, I have yet to come across intense bicolour or tricolour gems cut into baguettes. I think normally baguette or rectagular shaped gems don't normally catch my eye, but when they are these colours, they're hard to look away from. They would be a dream to combine with a halo of small gems that transition in colour all the way around - can you imagine it?!
-Alexis

 
Indicolite is my favourite blue colour of any gem, it is a distinct colour of tourmaline - a unique and intense deep turquoise blue. We have been following Doug Menadue gems on Instagram for a while and I have noticed he has quite a few drool worthy indicolite gems.




We have just recently started following Imperial Gems Collection, and there you'll spot some lovely bicolour tourmalines.







No comments:

Post a Comment