Friday, June 29, 2018

Toronto Outdoor Art Fair

Hello our lovely readers,

I cannot believe it is already the end of June! Is everyone ready for the long weekend? Well today, I have an exciting event to share with you to prepare you for July!

The annual Toronto Outdoor Art Fair is happening on July 6th - 8th! It is Canada’s largest and longest-running contemporary outdoor art fair. This free public event showcases works by over 340 contemporary visual artists and makers, ranging in medium from painting, photography, and mixed media to jewellery and ceramics, and attracts 115,000 visitors each year to Nathan Phillips Square.

I will also be showcasing my jewellery works for the first time at the TOAF. Please come by and check out my works!

@ Nathan Phillips Square

Friday July 6  10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday July 7 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday July 8  10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

I will be located at Booth A23 in Zone A! Hope to see you all there! Here are some of my works below.




Thank you for reading and I hope everyone will have a fantastic long weekend! Happy Canada Day!

Hoi Yi

No comments:

Post a Comment