Sunday, October 15, 2017


Competition is a celebration of everyone’s accomplishments.


Dear Sunday Readers,

For me, competition is not about winning or gauging my skill level compared to that of others. For me, competition is principally about participating in an event with people I respect and admire, where everyone gets to share with one another how much progress they have made through their hard work and diligence. Competition, when viewed like this, is a celebration of everyone’s accomplishments.

At Jewel Envy we have competitions once a year. The goldsmith at Jewel Envy are all so incredibly talented, I look forward each year to seeing what my peers can do and rejoicing in their and my own advancements and creativity.

This year, the competition required making pieces with blue topaz.

You can enjoy the exhibition online or in our studio for a close up look at the magic!

The pieces exhibited this year are all very different and unique and you can see each goldsmith’s personality shine through.

Vote for your favorite piece online or at our studio and let us know what you think!
Voting is open from September 15 to October 31, 2017. Don’t miss the opportunity to participate!

We hope you enjoy admiring the work as much as we all enjoyed making it.

Have a nice Sunday


Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment