Jewel Envy was contacted by the Toronto Fashion Incubator to see if we might know people who would qualify for their entrepreneurship program this summer. I had a look at the information and it is a really exciting opportunity to obtain mentorship to help launch an accessory business. Successful applicants will even receive some funding to help create their line and press to help launch it. What could be better in this competitive field?!
So have a look below and go to an information session right away. We hope some amazing careers get started here this summer.
Best of luck to all applicants, maybe we'll see you when you are looking for a home to run your successful business from in the future!
The Jewel Envy Team
CAN YOU ANSWER YES TO THESE QUESTIONS?
· I'm 20 - 29 years of age
· I have a Canadian SIN number and can legally work in Canada
· I'm available July 4 - August 3 and want to attend a FREE, full-time summer boot camp
· I want up to $3,000 to launch an accessory business
· I am not a full-time student
· I live and work in Ontario
SIGN UP FOR AN INFORMATION SESSION IN YOUR AREA TO FIND OUT MORE! WWW.FASHIONYOURFUTURE.CA
· Wednesday, April 26 5:30pm U for Change, 563 Dundas Street East, Toronto
· Tuesday, May 2 5:30pm Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St West, Toronto
· Tuesday, May 9 5:30pm Metro Hall, 55 John Street, Toronto
· Tuesday, May 16 5:30pm Etobicoke Civic Centre, 399 The West Mall, Etobicoke
· Tuesday, May 24 5:30pm North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St, North York
· Wednesday, May 31 5:30pm U for Change, 563 Dundas Street East, Toronto
· Tuesday, June 13 5:30pm Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Drive, Scarborough