Hello Sunday Readers!
Today our Artist Spotlight is on Sasha Oda of Archerade. Sasha's work is influenced by the world around her, be it nature, architecture, clothing, or simply the limits of her own imagination. She loves working with different patterns and textures, to achieve contrast and emphasis.
You should come in and check out her beautiful pieces.
- Summer Seaside Blues With the summer in full swing...
- Artist Spotlight on Sasha Oda
- Class made projects
- Summer Internship Experience!
- Artist Spotlight on Alexis Kostuk!
- It's been very busy at Jewel Envy! In addition to...
- Spotlight on Gillian Batcher!
- Save vs Splurge - battle of the hummingbirds
- Artist Spotlight Zef Radi
- DIY Wedding Toronto
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2015 (64)
- ► 2014 (87)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (55)