Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

I am Ivane Thiebaut, and just moved back to Toronto and I love it! I lived in Paris, London/UK, Sydney/Australia and many other cities but none equal Toronto for it's amazing artistic community! 
I trained as a Gemologist in the heart of London/UK Gem and Jewellery district, Hatton Garden- for those in the know!

I have been getting my work bench reorganized, and also had to restock on all the chemicals as well (as they can not be easily transported on international moves).














I am very exited about having just joined Jewel Envy! So many talented and great jewellers there, all with very different styles and amazing qualities in a great neighborhood. 
Come and say hello! We are always happy to see new and old faces!




No comments:

Post a Comment