Saturday, November 14, 2015

Holiday spirit!

I have been having a blast helping customers with picking out gifts and taking down details for custom orders today. In the moments in between I have been thinking about ways to decorate and the gifts I would like to buy.

I came across these decorations recently from IKEA - I gotta say these are right up my alley.


Thankfully, the Knit Cafe is right next door and I think they are a great place to hit up for gifts for the crafty people in your life.

They have Knit Kits to make beautiful creations like this!

And since food is always on my mind I just added making homemade marshmallows onto the list of holiday projects to take on.

If you have a recipe to recommend, let me know!

I am also interested in any crafts or homemade treats that are special to people; share with us!
-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment