Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Few of My Favourite Things...

Since Jewel Envy moved to lower Roncy I've been able to walk to work. I live in the High Park area so I typically take Parkside and then wander through the residential back roads. My walks sure have been getting a lot nicer lately. Today the sun is shining, it's about 3°C but I swear it feels like 10. I've ditched the winter coat and boots and the ever imposing earmuffs. Don't get me wrong, I love my earmuffs, I get compliments on them all the time, but my one gripe with them is I find wearing earrings soooo uncomfortable with them! Anyone else? Therefore, as the warm weather also demands the hair be put up, Spring and Summer are earring season. BIG ridiculous earring season...ok not that big if you don't feel like it. Here are some of my favourite Spring time pins from Pinterest to get you inspired, then come on down to Jewel Envy because we have pretty fabulous ridiculous (and simple and classy) earrings over here.
Follow me on Pinterest too if you like :) http://pinterest.com/toastisgreat
-L
Yes, that is gold leafed cake at the bottom.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment