Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My First Blog Post!

Hello Jewel Envy Fans!

I am Theresa, a recent graduate from OCAD University and a former summer intern at Jewel Envy! I am excited being a new member and moving with the team to the new location!

I hope you all had a great long weekend. Mine was rather exciting, accidentally running into the Heritage Antique Show in Centerpoint Mall! There were many vendors with antique jewellery and home decor but something that really caught my eye was this grouse bird foot brooch with amethyst and citrine stone settings in 15k gold!

Even birds need a ring!
And check out the filigree work in this miniature table setting!




Until next time,
Theresa

P.S. Come say hello to me at the Queen West Art Crawl this year on September 15-16 booth H8!

No comments:

Post a Comment