Saturday, August 7, 2010

A week of relaxation....

Leads to lots of new ideas! Last week I spent a week at my parents place in Muskoka. The time off got my mind racing with new ideas! We spent lots of time on the lake canoeing and relaxing on the beach. We also picked wild flowers, went on ice cream walks and spent lots of time with friends and family! Here are a few of my favorite photos from the trip.

This funky flower was found lakeside  - even while canoeing I managed to do some flower pickin!:)

Waterlilies...on beautiful LONG LAKE:)

Nothing more lovely then wildflowers...

Upon my arrival back to the city I finished up my first RED show piece! I am doing a series of rings that are inspired by Remembrance Day.  Can't wait to finish them all off for our first GROUP show.
Hope your enjoying summer as much as I am.

Kathryn Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment