Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kathryn Rebecca - latest addition to Jewel Envy :)

Hello,
My name is Kathryn Rebecca.
I recently had the pleasure of joining Jewel Envy Studio. I graduated from George Brown College in 2007 and have since been working in the industry.

I am so excited to finally be a part of a studio and creating items for my new collection.  This new collection is inspired by the beauty of Muskoka and the urban landscpape of Toronto. I have been working hard to complete the collection for fall 2010. This collection first began with the piece below. It was one of the last projects I did while studying at George Brown College.




I loved creating this piece which has inspired me to develop more pieces in the same type of style.

I look foward to sharing my progress with you!


*Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment